Vegan Rose Chocolate Doughnuts
Have you ever seen anything as pretty as this? These vegan chocolate donuts are sprinkled with the fragrant food grade rose petals found in the Love Gift Box, bringing a new dimension to this enchanting recipe that resonates with love and passion.
The Love Potion No.9 bar pairs perfectly, bringing a Persian twist to a classic recipe and transporting you to a Turkish paradise.
We promise that you'll fall in love with just one bite!
100g plain gluten-free flour
20g cacao powder
50g ground almonds
30g coconut blossom sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp milled flaxseed + 3 tbsp warm water
100ml plant milk of choice
45ml maple syrup
3x 60g Conscious Chocolate Love Potion No.9 bars
1 heaped tsp coconut oil
Dried rose petals for decoration
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan
2. Prepare the flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp milled flaxseed with 3 tbsp warm water in a small bowl. Leave to set for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, ground almonds, cacao powder, coconut
blossom sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add in the oil, milk, maple syrup and set flax egg. Mix until combined, then divide between 6 silicon doughnut moulds.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then leave to cool slightly before removing the doughnuts from the moulds. Allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.
6. Break up the chocolate into a heat-proof bowl along with the coconut oil. Melt in the microwave checking every few seconds to make sure it doesn’t burn.
7. Dip the cooled doughnuts in the melted chocolate, then place back onto the cooling rack and decorate with the dried rose petals.
Now share if you dare and fall in love with the layers of cacao flavour as you delve into these exquisite petit chocolate bites.