- 2x Spirulina and Maca 60g Chocolate bar
- Multiple handfuls of Rice Snaps
- 2x 75% dark Side 60g Chocolate bar
- Chocolate Coffee Walnuts
- Melt your Spirulina and Maca chocolate bars in a ban marie and leave to cool slightly once melted.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the rice snaps - Keep adding rice snaps until you are happy with the chocolate to snaps ratio.
- Flatten it down in a shallow dish or baking tray (lined with non stick paper)
- Pop that in the fridge to set.
- Whilst the bottom layer is setting, melt your 75% Dark Side chocolate bars.
- Pour the melted chocolate over your set chocolate rice snaps.
- Pop on some Chocolate Coffee Walnuts and then place it back in the fridge.
- Wait for about 30 mins, then enjoy with a cuppa!