80g coconut butter
60g cacao butter
60g sweet almond oil
2 tsp. arrowroot powder
2 g rose essential oil
1. Melt together coconut butter, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil together gently in a bain marie.
2. Add arrowroot powder and stir to combine until completely smooth.
3. Chill in the freezer for 2 minutes. Then add rose essential oil and mix to combine.
4. When fully combined, place back in the freezer for 10 minutes or until thickened and whip using an electric whisk until light and smooth.
5. Store in an airtight jar and use within 6 months.