Date night coming up? Valentines looming? We've got an easy but impressively indulgent recipe for you, with inspiration on how you can wow your partner. It is a platter that centres around a romantic Love Potion No.9 dipping hot fudge sauce. It's delicious and your partner will love it too.
Presentation is key here, so be sure that you have flowers, fruits, biscuits and other goodies as below. You can go for a more savoury platter, or you can go more colourful with fruits. Either way, you'll need a quick trip to your local shop or supermarket, and then be sure to order some Conscious Chocolate too.
One you've chosen your dippables, it's time to put together the 3 step hot fudge sauce. It's easy to do, and you can add more of less of an ingredient to make it smoother or thicker as you desire. Here's the recipe.
Hot Fudge Sauce
- 70g coconut oil
- 30g raw cacao powder
- A pinch of salt
- 150g brown rice syrup
- 80ml non-dairy milk (we used almond)
- 2 bars (120g) Conscious Chocolate Love Potion No 9 (or any other bar such as Orange & Tangerine, Dark Side 75% or Maca & Spirulina) roughly chopped
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt together the coconut oil, cacao powder, salt, brown rice syrup and non-dairy milk. Whisk to combine until smooth and fully melted.
- Take off the heat and add in chopped Conscious Chocolate. Cover pan with a plate for 5 minutes and allow the chocolate to melt in the hot milk mixture.
- Whisk the chocolate into the hot milk until completely smooth and fully combined.