This vegan Christmas chocolate cake tastes as delicious as it looks. Nutty, chocolately, Christmas spiced deliciousness ensures this cake is not just a beautiful centrepiece, but it is also a tasty dessert.
- 200g gluten free biscuits of your choice
- 1 bag Conscious Chocolate Chocolate Orange Coated Figs
- 1/3 cup of toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup of toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp mixed spices
- 2 bars Conscious Four Nuts
- 4 tbsp of almond milk
- 40g coconut blossom sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Dr. Oetker Ready to Roll Natural Marzipan
- Place 1/4 of the biscuits in a food processor, and blend it to flour-like consistency.
- Break the rest of the biscuits into small pieces with your hands.
- Add all biscuits to a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped chocolate figs, walnuts, hazelnuts, cocoa powder, and mixed spices to the biscuits, and mix everything well together.
- Melt chocolate over low heat using a bain-marie. Once melted, add milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir a few times around for a few seconds, until sugar melts.
- Pour melted chocolate over the biscuit mixture. Using a spoon mix everything well together.
- Place mixture on a parchment paper, and shape it. Place in the fridge for a few hours to harden.
- To serve remove the parchment paper, and decorate it with Ready to Roll Natural Marzipan. Enjoy!