Chocolate Pocki - Delicious, Crunchy, Snacks
Posted in Recipes on 05 July 2021
Inspired by summer, our new chocolate Pocki recipes have been tried and tasted again and again. These luxury snacks blend savoury, sweet, and summer flavours together for a crunchy and delicious combination. Best of all, these are easy to make, and even easier to indulge on!
Which of our two variations would you be snacking on right now?
MADE WITH SWEET & FRESH PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE BARS
MADE WITH INDULGENT LOVE POTION No.9 BARS
185 g rice flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
13 g powdered sugar
3 g dry yeast (1/2 package)
75 ml vegan milk
25 g maple syrup
25 g room temperature vegan butter
- Put the lukewarm milk with the yeast and maple syrup in a mug and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, put the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture and knead everything into a smooth dough.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Take the dough out of the bowl, knead again briefly, appear round and let rest and relax again for 10-15 minutes.
- On a clean and dry surface, shape the sticks by rolling small balls of dough with your hands. Each stick should have the consistency of about 1/2 thumb of dough.
- Bake them in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for approx. 13 minutes until they are a little browned.
- Let the sticks cool completely and dip 2/3 in melted chocolate.
- Place on baking paper and sprinkle with aromatics to taste. Let cool down completely