320g self-raising flour
300g coconut sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
300ml non dairy milk 160ml oil (such as rice bran)
60ml apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Vegan red food dye
Ingredients of Raspberry Jam, for filling
3x 60g bars 100% Conscious Chocolate
200ml coconut cream
3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 350F (180C). lightly grease two 6-inch round cake pans.
2. In a large bowl, mic all the dry ingredients together.
3. In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together. Add enough red food dye so that the wet
ingredients are a bright red.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix combined.
5. Evenly divide batter among the cake pans. Bake 45 minutes until the skewer comes out clean. Let
the cakes cool fully in the pan before removing and decorating.
6. To make the ganache frosting, simply melt all the ingredients together on a low heat then place in
the fridge for 10 minutes at a time, whisking as you go, until the ganache holds it’s shape and can be
spread onto the cakes.
7. We decorated ours for Halloween - but this is the perfect cake for any occasion!