These beauties will keep you warm and happy. We have packed the with raw, vegan goodies and they are of course gluten free but covered with chocolate!
They are super moreish so watch out the Citrus Zest and coconut topping is the perfect compliment - enjoy as 11sies, afternoon tea or even breakfast as the ingredients are just soooo good!
- 1 x Conscious Chocolate Citrus Zest Bar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 100g rolled oats
- 30g goji berries
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 50g ground almonds
- Lemon and lime zest, and desiccated coconut, for topping
- In a food processor mix the oats, almonds, ginger, goji berries, melted coconut oil and desiccated coconut until a crumbly dough consistency forms.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equally sized balls and flatten into cookie shapes. Transfer to the fridge to chill.
- Melt the bars of chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Dip each of the cookies into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with lemon/ lime zest and desiccated coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set then keep in the fridge for serving.