5 large fresh medjool dates
2 tbsp cacao powder
225g cashews, soaked overnight
200g coconut cream
Juice of 1 lemon
Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
80g coconut oil
80ml agave, maple or other liquid sweetener
60g Conscious Dark Side 75%
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. In a food processor blitz almonds, dates and cacao until the mixture sticks together. Press into
the bottom of a 6-inch tin.
2. For the filling simply add all remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
3. This cheesecake recipe is delicious as is - however we’ve given it a rainbow twist! Simply split
the pre-blended filling into different bowls and add colours of your choice. We used a mixture of
all natural food colourings such as turmeric, spirulina, blue spirulina and pink papaya powder -
and also adding a little frozen fruit like raspberries, and re-blending.
4. Pour filling over base and let set in the freezer overnight.
5. Gently melt a bar of Conscious over a low heat with 1 tbsp coconut oil and pour over the top of
the cake. The chocolate will solidify, giving your cake a delightful chocolate shell.
6. Bring the cheesecake out of the freezer to thaw slightly for 30 minutes before slicing and serving.