200g mixed nuts
250g medjool dates
50g cacao powder
A pinch sea salt
3 tbsp vegan milk
120g Conscious Chocolate - we used Maca & Spirulina
15ml melted coconut oil
60ml non-dairy milk (we used almond)
50g powdered coconut sugar
1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients for the brownies and pulse until the
mixture holds together when pressed.
2. Press brownie mixture into a grease proof lined tin and set aside whilst making your chocolate ganache frosting.
3. 3. To make your frosting, gently heat the non-dairy milk until simmering. Take off the heat, add in chopped Conscious Chocolate and cover pan with a plate to allow to melt fully.
4. Add melted coconut oil and stir to combine melted chocolate together. Put in the
fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Make the powdered coconut sugar by simply blending coconut sugar in a high-speed blender.
6. Take the cooled chocolate mix out of the fridge and whisk in powdered coconut
7. Continue the process of chilling for 10 minutes and whisking until frosting holds it’s shape – and you are ready to frost your brownies.