Raw Vegan Choc Ice
Posted in Recipes on 19 July 2021
This choc-ice-esque recipe brings us the nostaliga of the classic choc-ice, whilst adding delightfully delicious flavours from what only the best raw chocolate cacao can bring. This recipe is vegan, raw, and, heavenly, keeping us cool on hot summer days.
100g cashew nuts
1 can of coconut cream
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 x 60g Love Potion Chocolate Bar
To make the ice cream:
- Blend the cashew nuts, coconut cream, banana and maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice lolly moulds and freeze overnight.
- Break up your chocolate
- Place in a bowl and put the bowl over a small pan of water.
- Gently heat the water while continuously stirring the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is smooth, remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Dip the frozen lollies into the chocolate and decorate with dried berries or cashews
- Place back into the freezer for 30 minutes.