The ultimate dark chocolate brownies swirled with smooth peanut butter on top! This recipe was put together by our friend @wholesalelivity on Instagram.
- ½ cup vegan butter, unsalted
- 60g The Dark Side 75% Bar
- ⅔ cup date syrup
- 2 flax seed “eggs”
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter (smooth)
- ⅓ cup molasses (optional / use more date syrup instead)
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and vegan butter. Mix well then remove from heat and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix flax seed “eggs” then add the molasses and date syrup. Mix again and then add Himalayan salt, and vanilla extract. Give it another mix and then add the cooled chocolate mixture into the bowl.
- Sprinkle in the baking powder, flour, and cacao powder and combine.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the smooth peanut butter and swirl into the batter.
- Bake at 180° for 20 minutes. Remove and cool for about 40 minutes. Enjoy!!