180g almond butter (you could also use peanut or cashew here)
70ml non dairy milk of choice - we used almond
100g coconut sugar
120g gluten free flour - we used homemade oat flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 bar Dark Side 75% Conscious Chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond butter, vegan milk and coconut sugar until smooth.
3. Gently fold in the flour, gluten free baking powder, salt and a roughly chopped bar of Conscious
Chocolate - we used Dark Side 75.
4. Spread the batter into a greaseproof paper lined baking tin of approx 8 x 8 inches.
5. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until set on the top and let cool in the tin for 10 minutes before
removing, slicing into squares and serving.