Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw and no refined sugars!
- 300 g ground almonds
- ½ cup cacao powder (55g)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 210 g Orange and Tangerine Conscious Chocolate
- ¾ 400ml can coconut milk (full fat) so use 300ml
- First add the coconut milk to a pan over a low heat and warm up. Once warm turn off the heat and add the chocolate, then stir until well combined
- Now make the base by adding all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until combined
- Pour the base into a 9 inch (23cm) tart tin and push down until compact (looking for roughly 0.3mm depth)
- Pour the chocolate inner into the base, sprinkle salt over the top and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm up
- Place fruit on part of the tart to serve – sliced oranges or physalis would be great – something rich and orangey!