Skip to content
Choc Chip Cookies
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 65g gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch sea salt
- 2 bars Sour Cherry Chocolate, chopped roughly
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and the sugar until creamy.
- Stir through the salt, flour and baking powder, then when the mixture resembles fine crumbles add the chunks of chocolate.
- Add 1 tbsp cool water to the mixture and stir together. The mixture should now come together into a smooth dough - add more water if necessary.
- Divide mixture into 6 small balls and flatten into cookie shapes on a lined baking tray. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely before devouring!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.