Cashew Chip Cookies with a Raw Chocolate Drizzle
Posted in Recipes on 07 May 2020
100g coconut oil - soft, room temperature - or vegan butter substitute of choice
100g coconut sugar
1 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of salt
150g flour of choice - we used a white spelt flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 x 40g pack Salted Vanoffee Cashews, roughly chopped
1 x bar Conscious Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and coconut sugar until
smooth. Stir in the maple syrup and a pinch of salt.
3. Sift in your flour of choice and 1/2 tsp baking powder - mix until a cookie
4. Fold in roughly chopped TRCC cashews and roll into balls - these spread a
fair amount in the oven so be sure to leave them plenty of room!
5. Bake for 12 minutes until golden. Leave to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes
then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool fully.
6. Once cool, drizzle or dip in melted Conscious Chocolate!